why some of my listing have the zoom feature and some do not?

why is some of my listing have the zoom feature on my pictures when some don't? do I have to turn it on when listing? but where??
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I think that some of your photos are on the borderline of not meeting eBay standards for picture size.

You can check them at this link http://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/ListingPhotoSizes.htm

You need to enter your user ID at the top and in the next box select AU.  Then click Get Items.

The program then highlights which listings have gallery pics that are too small, or on the borderline of being OK.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

You just have to make your pictures higher resolution (bigger) when you take them or when you adjust them using editing software on your computer. The bigger the picture (higher resolution), the more zoom is available to the viewer.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

It's actually not resolution (effectively, pixel density) that needs to be addressed as a computer screen can really only show 72-96dpi. But what is important is pixel dimensions i.e. length x width in pixels.

To the OP - make sure your photos are at least 1000 pixels along their longer side, at a resolution of 72dpi.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

5 REPLIES 5

I think that some of your photos are on the borderline of not meeting eBay standards for picture size.

You can check them at this link http://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/ListingPhotoSizes.htm

You need to enter your user ID at the top and in the next box select AU.  Then click Get Items.

The program then highlights which listings have gallery pics that are too small, or on the borderline of being OK.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

You just have to make your pictures higher resolution (bigger) when you take them or when you adjust them using editing software on your computer. The bigger the picture (higher resolution), the more zoom is available to the viewer.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

It's actually not resolution (effectively, pixel density) that needs to be addressed as a computer screen can really only show 72-96dpi. But what is important is pixel dimensions i.e. length x width in pixels.

To the OP - make sure your photos are at least 1000 pixels along their longer side, at a resolution of 72dpi.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Tks
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply