How are your book sales going?

Is it just me or are sales really really slow atm? I used to sell lots of books all the time...now, even the bulk packs arent going like they used to.

I guess there is just not much money around at present.

How are your sales going? Do you think its slow atm?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: How are your book sales going?

About usual.

Surprisingly, it's the MMPBs that are around the same price as new dropshipped ones that seem to move.

Call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye - Don Henley
Message 2 of 43
Latest reply

My sales are very slow, just dribs & drabs. Then I'll get someone buy a heap of old M&Bs that will bring the average up. Past due for that though. 🙂

Message 3 of 43
Latest reply

M & B'S ? YOu dont mean mills & boon? Sorry I dont know what it means otherwise 🙂 🙂 🙂

Photobucket
Message 4 of 43
Latest reply

About usual.

Surprisingly, it's the MMPBs that are around the same price as new dropshipped ones that seem to move.

MMPBs ????

Photobucket
Message 5 of 43
Latest reply

MMPB = Mass Market Paper Backs 🙂

Reading books is my superpower

Message 6 of 43
Latest reply

You're right beani. M&Bs are Mills & Boon. 🙂

Message 7 of 43
Latest reply

oh okay, thanks for the info.... have not come across that first abbreviation before but then I am not a business...I just sell as a hobby though hope to close my store by the end of the year. Its just not worth it anymore.

Photobucket
Message 8 of 43
Latest reply

The B&M is still going strong, 4-5oo day.

The next lot of tv adds go on for th school holidays.

I'll keep using tv as long as they keep the cheap add packages going

Message 9 of 43
Latest reply

you sell hundreds of books per day? really? Thats pretty good in this economic climate.I am hoping that after the start of the financial year, some people will have a bit more cash in their pockets. I am basically now just trying to get some of my $$$ back... I dont make enough anymore for it to be a profit...just clearing the shelves now. I have to  lower the prices so much now... the good old days are gone, of multiple sales etc

Photobucket
Message 10 of 43
Latest reply