Nearly full time book sellers on Ebay

Anyone nearly full time Book sellers on Ebay and how many books do you list , ? 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I'm not to sure if there are any full time books sellers but some sellers that have a second job seem to list around the 1500-2000

books.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

If you can source the books for the right price and get a cheap enough courier you could be full time. However most commercial books are cheaper from the UK because their post + Book price is less than our $13.60 for a 500gm + satchel.

Australian rare stuff is a better option and some non fiction not available o/seas.

I'm lucky in that if I have a book that will cost me $13.60 to post and it's available from the UK for $9.95, I can turn around and put it into the B&M store for $8.

Full time online sellers have websites, stuff listed on Fish Pond and ABE.

Also have multiple accounts here in case you get a negative from a buyer and your throtle gets wound back to a trickle of sales.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Do you think listing around 3000 non -fiction books mainly Australian specific sunbjects could earn  a small income of $600 a week after fees and costs of books , ? or say selling 3-5 books a day?

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

It is a matter of selling the books,  not just listing them.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Do you think listing around 3000 non -fiction books mainly Australian specific sunbjects could earn a small income of $600 a week after fees and costs of books , ? or say selling 3-5 books a day?

No

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks for the replies. I know have 2300 books listed and going strong. It is starting to achieve my goals.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply