$30 voucher promotion

I've received the $30 voucher offer - valid until 26/7/2018.

In Terms and Conditions it reads:

• Vouchers will be issued to eligible customers by email from 1 August 2018. The voucher redemption code will also be available in the voucher section of your My eBay account.
  • The eBay voucher must be redeemed by 1 August 2018 on www.ebay.com.au, after which time the voucher expires and will no longer be valid. 

So vouchers will be sent from 1 August 2018 but must be redeemed by 1 August 2018. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

$30 voucher promotion

No, I haven't received a voucher yet - just the offer (subject to achieving sales of $100 or more) and I accepted it a couple of days ago. It ends on 26/7/2018 so I expect that vouchers will be sent after the end date (or from 1/08/2018 according to T&C).  The expiry date in T&C must be wrong and I hope will be amended.    

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

$30 voucher promotion

I've received the $30 voucher offer - valid until 26/7/2018.

If you have already received the voucher use it before 1st Aug.

Don't wait for the email.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

$30 voucher promotion

No, I haven't received a voucher yet - just the offer (subject to achieving sales of $100 or more) and I accepted it a couple of days ago. It ends on 26/7/2018 so I expect that vouchers will be sent after the end date (or from 1/08/2018 according to T&C).  The expiry date in T&C must be wrong and I hope will be amended.    

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply