Account Summary problem

Account Summary Amount due as of 6 May is AU$2.97(I make regular payments to keep it down). On my New activity not yet invoiced 7th May totals AU$116.40, I could not have possibly accummulated this amount of new activity in a matter of hours. During April I changed my Store back to Basic Store, this has not shown on my Subscription Account. My account is showing listing fees at $1.65 each listing with Nill credits, I am supposed to have 600 free listings a month with my subscription (Basic Store). Something has gone haywire with my Account.

Sam

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Account Summary problem

Ebay has been contacted by phone and the apperator has manually fixed all issues

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

ring ebay - they don't read here
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I don't understand half of what you're saying, but the 'new activity not invoiced yet' is for all activity from 1st to 7th May, not just the last few hours. That's assuming you're invoiced to the 30th/31st of the month, not the 15th.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Ebay has been contacted via the Online Chat option.

The problem has occurred when my Featured Store was to revert back to the Basic Store on 1st May.

It did not revert back, instead my Store Subscription stopped. Yet it is still running just like I have an active store subscription.

Hense all listings that (good till cancelled) reached their 30 day limit and relisted themselves, I was charged a Relisting Fee of $1.65 for each one. I have to check regularly โ€œActive Listings Ending Todayโ€ and delete/end the listings, otherwise they will automatically relist with Fees. Below is part of the transcript from the online chat session re my Store confuguration.

QUOTE-Not to worry on this Sam, we have already received reports situations like this just today. Our technical team in Sydney is already aware of the whole issue and currently now working on this.-UNQUOTE

So I would assume from this I am not the only one that is having a problem with Store configuration/fee issues. I sent an email yesterday indicating having to end listings, no reply as yet.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Ebay has been contacted by phone and the apperator has manually fixed all issues

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply