Business Policies Bug??

So for some reason eBay is self generating new business policies for me.  They contain the same rules as my own policies but have different names and a string of numbers.  I can't edit them back to my own policies.  It started a few weeks back just with returns policy but today it has spread to postage. Listings seem OK as the content is correct.  Anyone else??

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Business Policies Bug??

I've had issues with the business policies for ages - namely that Ebay generates random copies of a particular policy and allocates a couple of listings into it. 

I did just go and have a look at the policies now that I saw your post and noticed that Ebay has generated a policy called "Ebay Managed Payments 377783223g000". It contains 11 of my listings. No idea when that was generated, or why. Or even why those 11 particular listings but I did notice that it is a copy of my "Buy It Now" policy. 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

That happened to me too recently, took several tries to change them back to the normal policy.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I have managed to create a new postage policy default and successfully moved and then deleted the random eBay created ones but I can't resolve the returns policy.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Try the following: assuming content of your return policy is the same as the ebay one - delete your return policy then rename the ebay one to your return policy. 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply