CART ISSUE. ADDED 4 ITEMS TO CART. WHEN REQUESTED TOTAL DUE CHANGED TO 8 ITEMS AND SAYS TO PAY

DEAR EBAY.  I RECENTLY ADDED FOUR ITEMS TO CART. WHEN I REQUESTED TOTAL DUE FROM THE SELLER, THE AMOUNT CHANGED TO 8.  THE FOUR ITEMS DOUBLED THEMSELVES AND NOW IT SAYS I AM COMMITTED TO PURCHASE THE ENTIRE 8 ITEMS.  KINDLY FIX THIS AWFUL GLITCH.  THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST APPALLING THINGS THAT HAVE OCCURRED IN ALL THE YEARS ON EBAY.  JUST ABOUT HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THE GLITCHES, THIS ONE IS THE WORST.

KINDLY FIX!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

CART ISSUE. ADDED 4 ITEMS TO CART. WHEN REQUESTED TOTAL DUE CHANGED TO 8 ITEMS AND SAYS TO PAY

eBay staff do not read here (dispite the blurb saying they regularly check for technical issues)

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You have been on the boards long enough to know that ebay does not read the boards and does not respond to any problems mentioned here.

Sorry, I can't help you as I have never had even half the problems that you seem to have with ebay.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

That does not surprise me in the slightest!  The seller has since cancelled the order.  It resolved this particular issue. However, it created another one, where I cannot request total due now. I'm done. Had enough. 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Every time I have requested a total from seller, there was a "commit to buy" request before the request would go through.  Did you get this? Did the items double before you got this message or after? Contact the Seller and explain what happened, they should be able to remove the extra items and just give you a total for the four you wanted.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply