Can't sell world wide.

My listing has been seen in the USA and an Ebay member wants to buy. 

Because my account seems to be locked as Australia only he can't buy my item.

I've spent days trying to find out how to change my account to world wide but to no avail.

Are there any Humans employed by Ebay or just the idiot talking robot/computer which gives answers that have nothing to do with the question.

HELP!

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Can't sell world wide.

@merlin144 wrote:

Are there any Humans employed by Ebay or just the idiot talking robot/computer which gives answers that have nothing to do with the question.

That's funny.

This is something that you can find out by simply using ""Help" at the top of any eBay page.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/setting-buyer-requirements?...

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Can't sell world wide.

As you can't work out how to change your postage options to allow International sales, it might pay you to think about how much it will cost you if things gang agley.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Can't sell world wide.

Gang agley - thought that was a mistype, but..............................as you were.

(Learn sumpin' new every day)

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Can't sell world wide.

@davewil1964 wrote:

As you can't work out how to change your postage options to allow International sales, it might pay you to think about how much it will cost you if things gang agley.

Got to love the Scots.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Can't sell world wide.

Ask the countess. Robbie Burns, I believe.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Can't sell world wide.

The best-laid plans o’ Mice an’ Men gang aft agley… Yes, Rab Burns in fine fettle after accidentally destroying a mouse’s nest.

The mouse presumably opened a NAD dispute (Nest All Destroyed).

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply