Communication and Support

I cannot get any support nor can I find any way to communicate with eBay. This is a stereo typical of a company that has become too large to be concerned about their customers. If anyone else is having the same issues, please make  it clear to anyone you can contact or (are able to contact still) in a desperate attempt to get someone in their top management to do something about it is too late.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

To talk to eBay, you have to go to the help page, scroll down to "contact us" and go through all the options until a live chat window appears (during normal business hours).

There has been no phone option since COVID.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

CS reps are useless - describe your issue on the boards for proper help.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

The issues i'm having are within the MIP side of things. Product upload feeds sometimes don't show up at all in the MIP and even when they do show up, they tell me everything has gone through successfully, which is just not the case. A lot of the time, the images I upload go completely ignored and don't update. Same thing with text, meaning I have to push this stuff through multiple times and even then it sometimes does not take affect.

I'm at my wits end with this.

There is no obvious reason why these things are happening so I don't even know where to start with fixing it. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

You're not using the app by any chance are you ?   If you are use a computer or the full site on mobile, the app has never worked well with eBay.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

If not using the app, try a different browser?

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply