Contact Buyer page - everything in textbox turns white after a few seconds in Edge

Am using Edge typing with the EN(AU) keyboard.

Was trying to send a message to a buyer and everything in the textbox turns white after a few seconds - the border vanishes but the scrollbar remains, the text can still be highlighted and it's still there. It comes back for a few frames whenever I enter another character, but when I click away while everything is white it doesn't when I click back and resume typing.

What's strange is that even the character count directly under the textbox also vanishes but the 000 under the scrollbar doesn't???

111.JPG

Furthermore, whenever it starts flashing a horizontal scrollbar appears out of nowhere and the vertical scrollbar shrinks meaning the page got larger somehow??

Note: this only happens with the textbox on Contact Buyer, nothing wrong in messages or cases.

I do have uBlock Origin installed but even turning it off doesn't affect this.

Not a big problem and it's probably just Edge things but it's annoying nonetheless.

Also discovered something while I was making this post - if I select something and then try to replace it by typing more stuff, the blinking cursor jumps to the end of the line after one character?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Contact Buyer page - everything in textbox turns white after a few seconds in Edge

Are you using the full version or the mobile version?

Are you using the app?

If you're using a browser rather than an app, which browser are you using? Firefox or Chrome render eBay more correctly than does IE, so you may find a solution by using either of those two browsers.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Are you using the full version or the mobile version?

Are you using the app?

If you're using a browser rather than an app, which browser are you using? Firefox or Chrome render eBay more correctly than does IE, so you may find a solution by using either of those two browsers.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Edge browser on a desktop. Firefox seems to not have this problem so I'll settle with that I suppose.

Thanks for your help.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply