I cannot check out! I tried yesterday and again today and I cannot buy the items in my shopping cart

Why can't I check out? I tried yesterday after I set my account up and again today. What's going wrong?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I cannot check out! I tried yesterday and again today and I cannot buy the items in my shopping cart

I don't think anyone here can tell you 100% for sure, we are all just members like you and not ebay staff or the seller you are trying to buy from

Have you bought from that seller/sellers already?

Some sellers have limits in place as to how many items one person can buy off them within a certain time frame

Have you verified your account?

Does the seller you are trying to buy from post to Australia ? 

There could also be another step you need to do now you've made so many purchases in a very short amount of time

There is a help button at the bottom of each page if you wish to phone ebay and talk about it, ebay staff do not read these boards though

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

26 feedback since registering yesterday!

Might have something to do with it - dunno - but the purchases seem very high.

Have you verified your account as Bear says?

There might be a limit if not verified.

Try reading the policy for new buyers.  It may help

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/buying-limits-restrictions/buying-limits-restrictions?id=4012&st...

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Not only are there so many problems with ebay for goodness sakes but now it is stating that it is unsecure on my home page,what the hell is ebay doing? have they just turned the security off for the hackers to go all willy nilly lol.

I've contacted ebay to fix the bloody problem or they might as well just shut down altogether the way things are going **bleep**!

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Ebay are now spying on me making my home page unsecured so I am finally quitting ebay for good so I bid farewell to everyone and hope that the security on your site is secure.

Thanks for nothing ebay Woman Sad

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Sorry to hear that crow....you will be missed.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Thank you everyone for your help. I just paid each seller individually and it worked. Sorry to waste your time. 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I had the same problem yesterday. I had a cart full of small items from a lot of sellers. Kept getting an error message in checkout and after a lot of faffing around adding and removing items to see what was causing the problem it only worked when I had a max of 7 different sellers in the cart.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

crow333crow, that is not right.

I hope you will fly back in a safer environment.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply