Active listings -seller Hub

We use Seller Hub - weren't around for the seemingly much better prior platform

Anyway, for a few days now our active listings page appears as though it's in edit mode or something almost like a plain XL sheet. It's certainly looking sick!

Anyone having the same issue?

Melina.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Check on the right hand top side of the active listing page is a button which can be slid across to customize, maybe yours is in that mode.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Thank Paco, I did try there, but it's just for what data you want showing in the active listing view.

It has happened before, but I've always put it down to eBay fiddling, but  it seems to be hanging on like a few to a dog at the moment.

thanks though.

Melina.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Hmm dunno sounds like its in the bulk listing edit mode or something, mine all looks normal here.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

You can get the old 'My Selling' page -

In the Seller Hub Overview, under 'Selling Tools' click on 'View My eBay Selling'.

That will take you to the superior old-style page, which is customisable as far as order of presentation and what fields are displayed.

I find it far better - everything is on the same page. Active, sold, unsold, scheduled, promotions...

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks Dave, I'll be sorting that very shortly 🙂

Melina.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Hi Guys

I am new to ebay and my learning curve is currently at about 30 thousand feet above the clouds so forgive me if i'm in the wrong spot!

I listed three products and been wathcing them intensely, as the days have gone by one of them has dissapeared and one needed one of the images re-connected to the source file.

So firstly, why has it disapeared?

Secondly, i went to my 'Active' list because this is the only way how to update the listing and.....nothing, all three active items have dissapeard from there!! The Active list state (0) but two are still listed...what the....?

Can anyone help?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

You don't have any active listings and there are no completed listings either.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

I get the same as Lyndal.

It would seem, if they're not active and not in Unsold, that eBay have pulled your listings.

Without further information, which really should be on a new thread as your question has nothing to do with the topic of this one, I doubt we can help further. I would suggest RINGING eBay.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

What were the items?

If they were scam prone items,(high priced items at a cheap price) they may have been pulled as a safety

precaution as a possible hijacked account,(someone could've reported it as such as your account seemed

dormant/inactive).

Or you may not have done all you need to do before you put stuff up to sell,(if that's the case they may be in

your drafts folder).

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply