wish list has disappeared

This morning, my wish list with it's items have disappeared.  Thanks very much ebay!!!!  Kindly return my wish list intact.  

How rude!!!!!!  And no,  it does not work on usa or uk ebay.  

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Someone else has just reported the same.

Appears to be a glitch with some accounts.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

No glitch Kopes.....ebay has made the Watch List as stupid as the Purchase History.

It is a disaster!!

There is a drop down menu beside the Watch List.....all my dedicated lists are there but they are not integrated and do not show up when they are due to end.  You need to go into each list individually.

Glen, use the drop down box beside the Watch List and see if your Wish List appears.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks Kopenhagen, Yes,  I noticed that, was not able to reply to it.  However, A drop down list has appeared under 'watch list'

Wish list is within the 'watch list' under the drop down menu on the Watch list page. 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks Lyndal,  A drop down menu has appeared on the watch list page. (it was not present this morning) Under this menu is the wish list, gift ideas list, research list.

The new purchase history page is now permanent.  Still had the 'switch to old purchase page link' It was a broken link though  :-))

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

OK.  I've been toggling on My ebay.

If you click on Summary, you get the old watch list, but no wish list or any other list, it seems.

To get to the other lists, you have to go to the new 'watching' and the drop down menu.

They obviously want us to use the new 'watching' list

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks Everyone...

I had to go to google and search for wish list,  as ebay couldnt find it.. and its after 10 pm.  and it was drving me crazy..  Now I just have to find the others...  Customised I think... where I saved things for future...  bugga....

this is the pits....  any wonder USA is????  never fix things that are not broken...

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@not_a_dodo wrote: never fix things that are not broken...

But they can't fix things that are broken so maybe they are hoping that if they break enough things that aren't

broken they'll fluke fixing one of those,good.gif

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply