Delete usernames from drop down sugn on menu

pnc75
Community Member

Can anyone please help?

I have a lot of incorrect usernames on the drop down sign on menu (yes from typos!). Can anyone please tell me how to delete them? I'm using Edge.

Many thanks.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

I don't have edge but often those type of things are stored with the internet browser.

Check in settings on the browser, they are usually called suggestions or auto-fill.

You get to settings in Edge by clicking on the three dots at the right end of the task bar and scrolling down to

Settings.

Then scroll down to clear Browsing and click on: choose what to clear.

Tick the boxes containing what you want to clear including Cookies,Cache,Passwords and click on Clear,good.gif

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

go-tazz
Community Member

@pnc75 wrote:

Can anyone please help?

I have a lot of incorrect usernames on the drop down sign on menu (yes from typos!). Can anyone please tell me how to delete them? I'm using Edge.

Many thanks.

Try clearing Cookies and Cache,(that gets rid of your stored data).

Just make sure you know all your passwords.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I don't have edge but often those type of things are stored with the internet browser.

Check in settings on the browser, they are usually called suggestions or auto-fill.

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

You get to settings in Edge by clicking on the three dots at the right end of the task bar and scrolling down to

Settings.

Then scroll down to clear Browsing and click on: choose what to clear.

Tick the boxes containing what you want to clear including Cookies,Cache,Passwords and click on Clear,good.gif

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks so much tazz, that did the trick and thanks as always to kopes for your help also.

Cheers and merry christmas to you both.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Cheers, 

ac67eae02f432cc6287ff7b51e2eb876--christmas-pics-christmas-windows.jpg

image host
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply