Hidden purchases

This happened over 2 years ago and it's happening again so all of my hidden purchases have suddenly re appeared on my summary page in the orders section.

I have tried to hide them but they keep coming back.

I have done all that mumbo jumbo of clearing cache and cookies but still no luck.

Anyone know how to fix this problem or perhaps it's another ebay glitch that will fix itself in due time?

And also 2 years ago I wasn't able to fix it and I can't remember how it eventually went back to normal.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hidden purchases

Many threads say it's to do with the app.

Try uninstalling the app.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I've been able to hide single item purchases but the multi item purchases are still coming back after I hide them lol.

Must be due to more than 1 item in the transaction?

I'm about to really lose it haha.Woman Frustrated

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

It's nothing to do with multiple items or apps.

This problem has been annoying me like crazy now for two weeks! All my purchased and received orders (mainly single items and a few multiple) all given feedback and sorted, will NOT stay in the hidden items section. (also I am not using the app)

Every day I click on 'hide order' AGAIN and they momentarily disappear into hidden items but as soon as I leave the page, they slip back into the 'orders list' again. So my orders list is full of new orders/purchases I'm waiting for as well as purchases that have been received and dealt with.

It's infuriating!

I've heard that when this happens we have to wait 60 days and they will then disappear. Does ebay even look to see if anything is dysfunctional I wonder...

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@wise-words wrote:

I've heard that when this happens we have to wait 60 days and they will then disappear. Does ebay even look to see if anything is dysfunctional I wonder...

I have never heard about having to wait 60 days for glitches to disappear but ebay definitely looks to see if anything is functioning properly.   If things are functioning properly they then set about fixing it so it does not function properly.....and the quicker the better.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Yes it only has to do with multiple purchases all my single purchases have been deleted and are still hidden.

You must be special lol.

And you must be extra annoyed,having all the purchases reappear would make me go nuts for sure lol.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply