How to change item listing view?

Greetings all.

Lately on and off the appearance of an item listing on ebay has changed. Before it was pictures of the item on the left, Title, condition, Price, Postage etc in the middle and Seller information box on the right. I like that view. Now it sometimes comes up as a large photo area taking up most of the screen with all of the other information condensed to the right of it. I'd appreciate if someone can explain please how to change it back.

Thanks for that and have a good one.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

1) are you on computer or using the app?

2) what browser are you running?

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I noticed it yesterday.

I don't think you can change it.

I think it's ebay 'enhancing' your buying experience.

I don't use the app.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

No change on my 'puta using win 10 and Firefox Stawks - maybe I'm speshul.............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

We had that terrible new view on this account a few weeks ago.  We sent feedback giving our opinion.  A few days later it changed back to the old view, which we still have.

A few days ago it changed on another of our accounts.  We again gave our opinion.  Unfortunately that account still has the new version.  As it's our main buying account, we look at quite a few listings and it really doesn't improve the more we see it.

It seems to be formatted for phone users (I assume), but I never use my phone for browsing so would much prefer the old laptop friendly view.

Edited to say Windows 11 & Chrome on this account,  Edge on the other.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

No change on my 'puta using win 10 and Firefox Stawks - maybe I'm speshul.............

Aww Pad - you're always speshul. 

imastawka_0-1695104894432.gif

Win 10 and Edge here.

I actually don't mind the new view.

The magnification is excellent for my category.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Win 10 & Edge here also....but can't see a 'new view'....maybe it's rolling out?

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Hmm, mebbe

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply