How to track my order?

playme245
Community Member

Hi, I have purchased an electronic hair remover on 11/07/2022. Also I couldn't able to track my order and delivery date continuously becoming longer.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to track my order?

You'll be notified once your item has been shipped and can find your tracking number either in your mailbox (in the email confirming that it has been sent) or you can usually find it in your purchase history if the seller has uploaded it. If not, you can try contacting the seller.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Has the seller already sent your item?

You purchased it 2 days ago - maybe the seller hasn't sent it yet and will give you a tracking number once your item has been shipped.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You'll be notified once your item has been shipped and can find your tracking number either in your mailbox (in the email confirming that it has been sent) or you can usually find it in your purchase history if the seller has uploaded it. If not, you can try contacting the seller.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

This isn't Amazon where everything gets sent out super pronto.

Not every seller offers tracking,  and not every seller even uploads it after they have shipped it.

The seller simply needs to dispatch within their handling time. If their handling time is 10 days, it might only get shipped next week. 

If you've purchased from a seller registered in China, it could take several weeks to get to you.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply