I am having trouble e-mail to buyers to ask a question about there items so what is wrong the e-mail

So what is wrong with e-mail side of e-bay I am trying to contact a seller about a item they are out on a sale and so am I

can someone tell me what going on

Regards,

Lily4407

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I am having trouble e-mail to buyers to ask a question about there items so what is wrong the e-mail

Not sure, do you mean the 'contact seller' option is not working or are you wanting to actually email someone?

Not ebay staff on these boards, but other members may be having the same problem so they might be able to let you know

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

You can message through the eBay messaging but cannot give contact details including email addresses until after a purchase.

Are you getting a message from eBay when you try ?

image host
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Hi,

I am want to send e-mail to the buyer for some reason its not working I can get in to it but when i start writing for eg I'll put in Hi and it comes out like this iH 

Regards,

Lily4407

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I have only ever contacted buyers/sellers through the contact option

that is the message that comes up there,but there is a blank box to type a message in between the โ€˜hiโ€™ andโ€™regardsโ€™ bit

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@lily4407 wrote:

Hi,

I am want to send e-mail to the buyer for some reason its not working I can get in to it but when i start writing for eg I'll put in Hi and it comes out like this iH 

Regards,

Lily4407

You are probably confusing the computer thingy with the unknown word "iH". Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Just found this thread. Did you solve the problem? I have the same problem. Have just started a thread about Edge typing backwards. Hopefully someone will come along with an answer for us.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply