I have been having trouble with customers being able to purchase from me using the Phone App

chesterfield-heaven
Community Member

I have had a number of potential customers complain that they are unable to purchase my items using the Ebay Phone app - I dont know why it wont allow them to purchase - I have been telling them they need to use a web browser or their computer - I have no doubt lost sales because people cant buy but dont ask me why they cant - Is there an issue with the phone app - I dont use it to buy myself so not sure if this is a common problem - I tried to see where I could contact online chat but none of the options relate to issues like this .

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have been having trouble with customers being able to purchase from me using the Phone App

I do not use the app either but I have seen many posts and comments on here about it being really rather useless

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

A phone is a phone and a computer is a computer and the two just don't mix. My opinion anyway.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Tell them they have to use the browser on their phone.

Scroll down to the bottom of the mobile page (not ebay app) and find the tiny link at the bottom for the "classic site"

The app is useless and ebay won't/can't fix it.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply