I have spent all day waiting for the "technical" issues with the cart and paypal to be resolved.

eeno1
Community Member

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have spent all day waiting for the "technical" issues with the cart and paypal to be resolved.

go-tazz
Community Member

This gives you the Chat and phone options for eBay with Have us call you being the best suggested option,(just

scroll to the bottom and pick an option):

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/home

Just keep in mind that the Call option is only available during business hours,(8 am to 9 pm Mon to Fri and 8 am

to 5 pm on Sat and Sun).

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Only one day?    You are very lucky.....members usually wait indefinitely for ebay to keep their promises to contact you, let alone fix the problem.

There have been problems with the Cart for years....ever since ebay inflicted it on members.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Hopefully it was'nt the ebay overseas call center bots who told you 'tech staff are working on it'

You'll be waiting a month of Sundays if so,so many of us have been told the same thing on many technical issues

maybe 5% there has been any truth to it

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply