Oops, we had a technical hiccup

ebumbum
Community Member

Hello,

I ordered an item on 2 July 2023 with Est. delivery Mon 10 Jul - Fri 14 Jul.  I contacted the seller on 7 July 2023 to ask why he had not posted the item as yet.  He replied that "your item is going to dispatch next week as we have got ETA of new stock".   However, he had not posted the item in the following week, so I contacted him again on 15 July 2023 to request an update.  He did not reply till now (17 July 3pm AWST).  I have sent him another message requesting him to cancel the order, however when I try to "Report an item you did not receive" to Ebay and click on the item picture, I get "Oops, we had a technical hiccup".

Can someone from Ebay resolve the technical issue with reporting an item I did not receive?  Or maybe someone from the Community can help?

Thanks

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Oops, we had a technical hiccup

Thanks eburtonlab, it worked!

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

ebumbum
Community Member

Thanks you all for your prompt suggestion!

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

You are most welcome -- thanks for following up!

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Don't forget to ask ebay to step in and help after 4 days. If you ignore the dispute, it will close and can never be reopened. It means you'll lose your money. Given you posted earlier in the week, the option should now be available.

Edited to add......don't forget to leave appropriate feedback. Ebay don't need sellers like this.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply