Print postage label

Hi there,

I've just sold something from my ebay store, when I go to print the postage label it directs me to the home page of the US site (.com) I log in then it tells me that the Australia post code is invalid and I have to ship Fedex or UPS. I want to ship Australia post? If you check the file address you can see the transaction id in the address bar which happens to direct me to the US home page when I click print postage label button.

Most of the links inside my account don't work as they direct me to a page that isn't there. When I go to print the postage label it tells me it can't find that page.

My address inside my account is an Australian address so I'm not sure what is happening. How do I fix it so I can print a postage label with inside of ebay that uses Australia Post?

My first sale in my first store and this whole ebay user interface is so confusing and half of it doesn't even work. Hopefully the seller exeprience will improve with time.

Thanks.

g

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Print postage label

Try adding'.au' after the .com.

Failing that clear cache and cookies.

I certainly get a valid eBay label page when I click on 'print postage label', but I use 'My Selling', not the Hub.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

As Davewil said - it looks like you've logged on to the American eBay.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Hey mate, yeah I logged out and logged back in then it seemed to work thank goodness, was going crazy there for a second lol Thanks for your help.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Ah I logged out and back in again and it seems to work correctly which is good ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for your help.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply