Promoted Listings not working again

I try to promote listings and eBay system say '0' available to promote. I have 850+ listings. I have promoted all listings twice a month without problems until now apart from when eBay first did Promoted Listings. CS says they will report to techs but nothing happens - why am I surprised?

Anyone else?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Promoted Listings not working again

At the bottom of the listing page for all my store listings, they are pushing me to use promoted listings.

I haven't, but it would seem the facility is still available. At least for new listings.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

At the bottom of the listing page for all my store listings, they are pushing me to use promoted listings.

I haven't, but it would seem the facility is still available. At least for new listings.

Also for revisions.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I am also having issues with the promoted listings with my items not being displayed with strikethrough pricing even though it says that the promotion is active.

Its annoying that if you end a promotion you have to wait another 7 days to Re-Promote it.

CS have also raised the issue with Tech Support, i am still waitiing after 1.5 months after first having the issue and am no closer to having this issue resolved.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

We have all our listings promoted but eBay seem to select the ones THEY want to promote ( very few) - what's the point?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

allfixelectrical
Community Member

Ebafia chooses not to promote items if they don't think the promotion is worthwhile.

EG you try to promote listings with 5% off and none end up being eligible to promote without you being given the genuine reason.

Offer the same items at 50% off and all of a sudden all items are eligible.

It is also goverened by the pecentage of the value you are willing to forego.

Offer eBafia only 5% of the value of the item for slow moving cheap items and they also are unlikely to accept the item for promotion.

Offer 50% and suddenly the item is promotable

Just another one of ebafia's malpractices that are driving the whole site down the chitchute.

The things this site does in the background to manipulate sales and extort additional money from sellers is criminal.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply