Purchase history hides non-delivered items after 60 days

Purchase history is the place for keeping track of items that are on their way. But after 60 days, items are automatically hidden from here. Even if their tracking info shows they're still on the way.

That means in order to see some items, we need to first show the 2020 history, then go back enough pages to reach past 2 months ago. This is probably caused by the 'older than 60 days' decluttering feature, which doesn't consider postage delivery status.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

The purchase history is like a front page for keeping track of items that are on their way. After 60 days, items are automatically hidden from here, even if their tracking info shows they're still on the way. That means in order to see some items, we need to first show the 2020 history, then go back enough pages to reach past 2 months ago. This is a design oversight, caused by the 'older than 60 days' decluttering 'feature'

Because the site keeps track of whether an item has been delivered, it should check for any undelivered items before hiding them.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply

Edited.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Is it really such a problem to go back further than 60 days?

Before Covid came along the majority of orders were received well before the time for feedback elapsed.

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

There are many people who check eBay daily. We would appreciate proactivity, that saves a lot of time for a lot of people. Improvements to popular websites are generally welcomed

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Talk to eBay then.

The boards generally, and definitely this one, are not read by eBay. Neither do they welcome unsolicited suggestions.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

They do not make it easy to contact them, but I will try. Thankyou

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

@van0014 wrote:

They do not make it easy to contact them, but I will try. Thankyou

Go through the link below, but you will probably be talking to deaf ears. original.gif

https://connect.ebay.com.au/srv/survey/a/myebay.buying

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Thanks for that. Much better than clicking 'Help', not finding a relevant catergory, and not finding any contact links, either. Even their 'Report' button has much less options than it used to.

I've posted in technical issues as well.

There was an overlay problem I pointed out many months ago, that affects any device or browser. It seems they don't even like fixing legitimate bugs, or didn't notice the post (it's only on the US site)

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

They are not really hidden.

Just use the drop down menu to select the year you want to see your purchases.

As you say, if longer than 60 days (default) select 2020 or 2019 to see all your purchases for 2-3 years.

image host
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply