Purchase history hides non-delivered items after 60 days

Purchase history is the place for keeping track of items that are on their way. But after 60 days, items are automatically hidden from here. Even if their tracking info shows they're still on the way.

That means in order to see some items, we need to first show the 2020 history, then go back enough pages to reach past 2 months ago. This is probably caused by the 'older than 60 days' decluttering feature, which doesn't consider postage delivery status.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Purchase history hides non-delivered items after 60 days

eBay don't read the "technical issues" boards either - though they claim to do so.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

There's an echo in here.

You've already asked the question on a relevant board. Why repost it? As you have been told, eBay don't read or respond to board posts, so it's just the same people answering you, regardless of where on the boards you post.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

The purchase history is used by people to check on item tracking info, and it's awful to have items hide a few pages away when they should be quick-access.

This is a very popular website, where inconvenience like this affects millions of people. There's still room on the page for them, and they're still pending delivery. Not a professional feature, but a technical problem.

As for the echo, the forum made it seem like it actually gets read by them in this category. So it was worth a try. Should I delete the original

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

You cannot delete posts on the boards.

You would have to ask the Moderators to do it.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

@van0014 wrote:

The purchase history is used by people to check on item tracking info, and it's awful to have items hide a few pages away when they should be quick-access.

This is a very popular website, where inconvenience like this affects millions of people. There's still room on the page for them, and they're still pending delivery. Not a professional feature, but a technical problem.

As for the echo, the forum made it seem like it actually gets read by them in this category. So it was worth a try. Should I delete the original

They lied. It was watched very briefly by an eBay employee, who was going to change the world. Sadly, that was short lived and she is no longer an employee.

You can't delete posts, only the moderators can. You can hit the report inapproprate content link under your name and ask them to remove it. That's the only way. 

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply