Received item, but "Delivered" not showing after "Paid/Sent"

Hi,

I have purchased a few items lately and received them.

However, on the Purchase History for each item where it shows "Paid" .... "Sent" ......"Delivered", the 'Paid/Sent" has automatically highlighted to show item status, but the "Delivered" does not complete.

No item was not requiring a signature, and all put in letterbox.

There is no option (under "I'd like to...") for me to click delivered either.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Received item, but "Delivered" not showing after "Paid/Sent"

@ lyndal .... I am not missing the point !

If an item is tracked, signed for etc etc - I know it will show as "delivered".

But I'm sure there use to be at some point, a drop down box or similar where a buyer could click on something like "Item Received" which would then show the seller their buyer has received there goods.

You say...." I still don't know where you are marking things as delivered."

What is so hard?  ....... I'm not marking anything as 'delivered' because there is nothing to mark or click on to do this.

It was all just a simple question .....  why is there was no option to mark an item as 'delivered' (or 'received').

Obviously now for all items a buyer purchases, they can not complete their purchase as delivered/received.

(non trackable/signed for as the exception due to the AP scanning process).

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

I know exactly where you are coming from Hooksook. Unless I'm still missing something I haven't managed to figure it out. And its painful when you are the type of person who must have these things completed before finishing them.  And yes, I also believe there was a selection where you could click as item received.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

@daflash79wrote:

I know exactly where you are coming from Hooksook. Unless I'm still missing something I haven't managed to figure it out. And its painful when you are the type of person who must have these things completed before finishing them.  And yes, I also believe there was a selection where you could click as item received.

Don't think hooks will be back, this is an old thread and they haven't logged in here for 2 months.

image host
Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

I also have this problem.

The item was delivered and I've left feedback (weeks ago)

It is still not marked as delivered.

The seller (in China) is seeing the item as not delivered.

I used to be able to mark items as received.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Apart from the fact that you've revived an old thread so this may be closed very soon, why is this a problem?

When I sell if a buyer has left feedback I would not care if the item didn't show as delivered (besides, all my items are tracked). There may be other sellers who would worry if an item wasn't showing as delivered, but why would a buyer be concerned? 

Now if an item had not been received but was showing as delivered, that would be a problem.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply