Received item, but "Delivered" not showing after "Paid/Sent"

Hi,

I have purchased a few items lately and received them.

However, on the Purchase History for each item where it shows "Paid" .... "Sent" ......"Delivered", the 'Paid/Sent" has automatically highlighted to show item status, but the "Delivered" does not complete.

No item was not requiring a signature, and all put in letterbox.

There is no option (under "I'd like to...") for me to click delivered either.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

imastawka
Honored Contributor

In Purchase history, I see no option for 'delivered' status.

Is this new?

I see paid/sent/feedback needed/ feedback received

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Must be new since last night Stawks as this was the first time I have looked at my Purchase History since before Christmas.

I have a Chinese purchase which had an expected delivery date in late January so I was just checking the exact dates given.

The only place I ever see if something has been delivered now is when I leave feedback.....if it is a tracked purchase ebay will tell me when it was delivered.....but only if it was actually scanned.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Dunno, Lyndal.  OP has already received their items.

I made 4 purchases last week - 3 are still to arrive.

Don't see any option for 'delivered' - only feedback

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

I have been getting the delivered notifications when I look at items in my purchase history for many months. The estimated delivery date shown under item in blue, automatically turns to green with a delivery date noted once delivery is complete. This is for items tracked through Australia post and scanned on delivery.

If the postie is too slack to scan as delivered, or if the item is sent without tracking, the delivered icon will not show. there is nothing a buyer can do to change this as it is all automated and directly linked to the AP website and tracking info.

OP the best way you can log delivery is to wait until the item has been delivered and then leave feedback. If you do this each time, your feedback becomes your delivery status. No feedback, no item delivered. This requires you to be diligent with leaving feedback every time an item arrives. I have been using this system for years and it works quite well.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

All items have been the standard delivery option and placed in my letterbox.

No tracking and no Signatures or scanning by Aust Post.

I tried what you suggested chameleon by leaving feedback but the delivery status does not change ("Delivered" still not highlighted).

I waited a bit and refreshed page but no change.

I suppose no big deal, but just weird why "Delivered" will not highlight, especially as there is no option for me to state delivered.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

If the parcels are not tracked there is no way anyone can know if they have been delivered.

Just the very act of leaving feedback tells the seller that you have received the item.

You really are worrying unnecessarily.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

I'm not worrying about it, just asked the Q to whether anyone knew why the "Delivered" doesn't complete, especially when no option to say delivered.

I know feedback tells the seller of delivery, but not the point.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

You are missing the point.....there is no way the item can be marked as Delivered if there is no tracking.

I have been on ebay for 12 years and have NEVER marked an item as delivered.   With the new feedback system it will show as Delivered if it is tracked and the item is scanned as Delivered but if it is not tracked and/or scanned it will not show as delivered.

I still don't know where you are marking things as delivered.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

I still don't know where you are marking things as delivered.

Yeah, got me snookered as well.   shrug.gif

A screenshot would be great.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply