Return Label Not Loading

I received a damaged item and the seller agree to accept a return.  Once I initiated the return and got a return ID, I got to the screen to print the return label and the screen kept spinning and never loaded anything.  I tried the download and email buttons and that didn't result in anything either.

It's been over 24 hrs since I got the return ID.  Is this a technical issue or something else?

return label technical issue example.JPG

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Return Label Not Loading

Unless other members here are experiencing the same thing, we would just be guessing

Have you tried the usual clearing cookies/cache etc?

What browser are you using?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hello, I'm using Google Chrome Version 115.0.5790.171 (the latest version) and this was also happening on my eBay app (latest version 6.119.0.3) on Android.  I cleared the browser cookies/cache just to check that box and the issue still remains.  In the Android app, I get the red banner with the error message "We could not load your shipping label at this time.  Check back later to get your label."  I would think that would be ok if the system needed time to sync, but I would think that should clear after 24 hrs.

Just wondering whether this might be a problem on the eBay side or the seller side since I'm not sure what else I could do differently.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Make sure when you clear your cache, to change the dropdown at the top to "all time", rather than default one month. Otherwise it won't fix anything.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Hi, I'm on here today because I have the same issue.

I can print labels for my own customers without any issues however when I tried printing a return label it flashed then closed the app. I logged in on my laptop and the item shows sent and in transit. I have a tracking number however cannot print a label.

I was hoping not to have to go seek assistance from the post office - the old lady up there is very snappy!

I've never had this issue before and I'm wondering if it's because the label is 2 pages. It's the only differing factor that I can see.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply