Selling. Each time I want to list, have to fill in blanks

Since the massive windows 10 update, each time I list have to fill in blanks on selling page eg PayPal, number of days, etc etc. then does not save on next draft. Also multiple copies of drafts being created, Anybody else have same?? eBay keeps warning me in red if there is something else to complete before I save listing. Partner having similar problem on laptop but his is "insuffcient RAM" & probs with photoshop??

Any advice please

misssherlock59

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

try using a Template and modify for different listings

thats what i normally do

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

We ended up having to buy a new drive for hubby's PC. Totally wiped out any space he may have had. So much for that upload. Trying hard but not trusting everything these days since our credit card info was scammed while on hols. Leaves nasty taste in one's mouth, I can tell you.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Yes, it was a massive update....but I am not experiencing any of your problems.....am using Chrome.

Ebay are also 'fiddling' with all the new changes about to happen....glitch heaven at the moment

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you, like repeating the previous year at schoolSmiley LOL Maybe we will be blessed  with a response from them any moment! I wish they wouldn't try to fix something that wasn't broke in the first place. Probably dreaming up more ideas for us to fork out mor dough. Thank you, feel a good bit better now.  By the way, hubby's pc did need more RAM; not to be mistaken with the woolly kind.

ps We also use Chrome 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

LOL.....I couldn't even log in this morning for an hour.....said my password was wrong -
NO.....background 'fiddling'
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

try using a Template and modify for different listings

thats what i normally do

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

We ended up having to buy a new drive for hubby's PC. Totally wiped out any space he may have had. So much for that upload. Trying hard but not trusting everything these days since our credit card info was scammed while on hols. Leaves nasty taste in one's mouth, I can tell you.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply