Since the intro of ebay plus and lego store ebay browse ans search have become stuttery and freezes.

Ebay site has become very frustrating to use because of stuttering and freezing. I don't have this problem with other sites. What will fix this problem please. Your site always seems to delay with advertising loading.I also get a message regularly from Internet Explorer        " ebay is not responding". Please help as I like ebay but at times it is impossible to use. I have nbn with 20mbps speed and when I check my speed after problems of loading from your site my speed is ok. Regards graeme8690

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Since the intro of ebay plus and lego store ebay browse ans search have become stuttery and freezes.

Download Ad Blocker to stop all the ads and Internet Explorer isn't very compatible with ebay so try using a different one eg Google Chrome or Firefox and clear your caches and cookies.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

eBay doesn't work properly with Internet Explorer. I had the same problem. Google Chrome is much better.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I always think of IE standing for ‘ Irritates EBay ‘

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply