Why can't I delete my watch list

Each time I try to delete something from my watch list nothing happens, I hit the delete button numerous times

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Why can't I delete my watch list

@neverinstyle2009 wrote:

In my history I did

I don't know what that means.

If you read this thread, you didn't.

And.........I'm hurt....hurt, I tells ya    crying.gif

Tippy, I've told that member to stop using the cut and paste before, and just to say to change browsers, but, nope.

Message 21 of 31
Latest reply

I can't delete anything from mine most of the time so you're not the only one. I don't buy much so I just leave things to drop off by themselves, or I delete them on the odd occasion it works.
Message 22 of 31
Latest reply

I original rang Ebay and was put in contact with some girl in the Philipines who couldn't understant my problem or anything else for that matter so I hung up .

Why can't we speak to someone in our own country .

Some years ago I informed Ebay they had a virus and they told me I was wrong , a week later they put out a world wide alert that they had a virus .

Such as life .

Message 23 of 31
Latest reply

What you need is a bit of retail therapy so I suggest that you buy something from me to settle your nerves

Message 24 of 31
Latest reply

What you need is to accept that you have found a solution that works for you.

Your posts on this thread are clear for all to see, including what was posted when, and with an attitude like that there is a fair chance that nobody who has read it will buy from you. Not me, for sure, I'm stylish.

Message 25 of 31
Latest reply

What a joke you've got tickets on yourself .

None of the suggestions put to me would work so I kept trying and eventually succeeded on my own and I got ticked off for it

You talk of attitude , I imposed a sleight of humour into the conversation I had with that person I was replying to who had ticked me off for solving it myself and you don't like it ?

There is nothing further to be said .......

Message 26 of 31
Latest reply

There is nothing further to be said .......

Finally got something right.

Message 27 of 31
Latest reply

Go spam someone else fool

Message 28 of 31
Latest reply

Geez Stawks.....finally someone is being original......I have not seen anyone called a fool for ages.Smiley LOL

Message 29 of 31
Latest reply

That's cos I'm speshul, Lyndal      one eye.gif

Message 30 of 31
Latest reply