eBay Sites Link

Anyone have a reason why the link for eBay Sites is no longer accessible? Not working here, on UK, USA and doesn't even come up as an option on dot ca (Canada). Now unable to respond to a message of a UK user. Strange thing to disable.

-Lotzofuniquegoodies (Canada)

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

eBay Sites Link

Use this link instead, or ask on your own country's site.

https://www.ebayweb.com/ebay-international-sites/

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

eBay Sites Link

Maybe because you are on ebay AU

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

eBay Sites Link

Hard for members in Australia to guess what eBay in other countries might be glitching over

Can you at least access the forum over there to ask, or see if other have posted about the same?

Unlikely to be announced to us Aussies what the other side of the world is doing for us to be able to tell you anything not available to you over there

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

eBay Sites Link

I had no issues changing ebay sites using the drop down box at the bottom of the page.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

eBay Sites Link

@eol-products wrote:

I had no issues changing ebay sites using the drop down box at the bottom of the page.

This is what is available on your website at bottom of discussion page. The international sites displayed up until a few weeks ago with no problems. Ebay has been gradually disabling many help links as of late. Tagging users doesn't seem to be active on AU.

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1681704694052.png

-Lotz

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

eBay Sites Link

It is not 'our' website

This is a member to member forum for eBay Australia, which eBay do not read

Not sure why you need to tag users? 

You reply to the person you wish to reply to and it shows who you are responding to

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

eBay Sites Link

@padi*0409 wrote:

Use this link instead, or ask on your own country's site.

https://www.ebayweb.com/ebay-international-sites/

When I attempt to respond to the UK question I receive this as an error message:

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1681705002967.png

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

eBay Sites Link

yes, gone for me too 

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

eBay Sites Link

@sandypebbles wrote:

It is not 'our' website

This is a member to member forum for eBay Australia, which eBay do not read

Not sure why you need to tag users? 

You reply to the person you wish to reply to and it shows who you are responding to

Totally understand this being a member to member board. On ca when you tag/respond to a message you get a alert stating so. (On com I also get a notice to my gmail. That does not happen on ca.) Same thing is happening here. No alert. Only way I could tell was by coming back to the original discussion and scrolling through responses.

It's actually very interesting when you test different processes on the various countries websites to see how things work or don't work. This is just another example/observation.

-Lotz

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply