eBay webpages not loading correctly

I'm using firefox ver 107. I have cleaned out the cookies and cache, however the pages are not loading up correctly. Is eBay have some tech issues. Or is my internet still running at dial up speeds

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: eBay webpages not loading correctly

There are glitches all the time. They used to be only on Fridays, but now they happen randomly.

Pages are loading fine for me right now, but yesterday for example many images in my feed would not load and (as I said in another thread) titles appeared in different languages.

This morning some titles appeared in red...

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

What happens when you try another browser?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@billexploited wrote:

Or is my internet still running at dial up speeds

I use Firefox as well with Win 10 and I'm having very few problems with loading - I sometimes use the "refresh" button and that seems to help.

Easy enough to check your internet speed though.

https://fast.com/#

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Some users seem to be having problems when searching. Others are not having problems, though.

If you are using Ad Block, try disabling that to see if that speeds things up for you.

If you are using Enhanced Tracking Protection, try disabling that on eBay using the shield icon to the left of the page address.

Using Firefox 107.0.1 I am not noticing any slowdown when searching.

It might be worth trying another browser.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Pages are very slow to load right now. But if you wait, the images will eventually load...

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply