ebay summary ,seller hub, not showing recent sales figures in summary table

still getting sold notifications,awaiting post etc but table of last 30 days sales way behind,

like keeping an eye on way sales are trending but not currently able to

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: ebay summary ,seller hub, not showing recent sales figures in summary table

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Technical-Issues/Sales-chart-not-updating/m-p/2268426#M3991

They do update, just not until the next day. Or the end of the day, US time. My yesterday sales weren't showing this morning, but they are there now.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Not sure if everyone is experiencing the same problem or not but I can confirm that for the past 5 days for me it has not updated the three most recent days.

The total for "Today" is always showing zero despite the number of actual sales so fairly useless as a metric at the moment.

The three most recent days have no data whatsoever.

Leaves no confidence that the other totals are correct either.

This problem coincided with the complete ballsup that has occured after they fiddled with the search and item specifics which as of this moment is still broken.

It also seems to coincide with complaints from people who are signed up to managed payments that they are not receiving their money from eBay in a timely manner.

We have experienced very poor sales intermittantly during this same timeframe which I suspect is also related.

Just more serious bugs and glitches that seems to be the normal expectation these days on ebay.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

same problem no sales reported for last 3 days even though have had substantial sales
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I have not had seller hub sales reporting in working order since October 13th.  Mosty days do not show any sales whatsoever.  I use the sales graph for motivation and think it is a useful tool to track performance compared to previous 31 days and previous year.  My sales reports for last 7 days and last 31 days are completely screwed up. I have however not noticed any difference in actual sales.

I have contacted eBay help desk and they said I have been put onto a 'list' with other complainers so their IT department can fix the problem, but they were not able to give a time frame for this to happen.

On a side note, MyPost business website has also been down intermittently yesterday and today. 

Makes it really difficult to do business when the BIG companies I rely upon can't get their acts together. If I treated my customers like this I'd be left tons of negative feedback. Auspost and eBay have NO accountability like this.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply