how do i get rid of Items on my watch list, that wont delete !! item no 273071573956

i have 3 item i cant delete ?? 

maybe ive been hacked 

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

how do i get rid of Items on my watch list, that wont delete !! item no 273071573956

might just delete my ebay account totally 

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Probably a glitch.  Don't think you've been hacked.

It happens periodically to me.

Just be patient.  Try again later.

Or just wait until they drop off by themselves.

But if you're impatient, just log into ebay.com (USA site) and delete them from there.

Don't forget to log out of there before you leave.

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It has been happening occasionally recently.....items just will not delete.  Why would you think it means you have been hacked?

Just keep trying.....it usually works eventually.

Why have a hissy fit over something as minor as items not deleting?

You can't delete your account immediately.....it takes up to 6 months to close completely.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

I doubt very very much you have been hacked (unless there are other things you don't mention)

Quite a common glitch 

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

There are multiple ways to delete items from a Watch List -- try another method.

You should be able to delete most items from the item page directly.

If an item is out of stock, you can still delete it directly from the Watch List.

If you are using a desktop browser, go to your Watch List or Summary page, select the checkbox to the left of the item on the list, and then use the delete button at the top of the page.

If you are using the eBay app, from Watching, hit the "edit" menu to reveal checkboxes, select the box by the item, then tap the trash icon at the top of the page.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

@eburtonlab wrote:

There are multiple ways to delete items from a Watch List -- try another method.

You should be able to delete most items from the item page directly.

If an item is out of stock, you can still delete it directly from the Watch List.

If you are using a desktop browser, go to your Watch List or Summary page, select the checkbox to the left of the item on the list, and then use the delete button at the top of the page.

If you are using the eBay app, from Watching, hit the "edit" menu to reveal checkboxes, select the box by the item, then tap the trash icon at the top of the page.

But then you have to refresh the page, then they disappear

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Why Cant i get rid of all my watch list !!

Ebay please get rid of them !!

I have tried numerus times !

IVE BEEN HACKED  !!!

IVE BEEN HACKED !!

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

HACKED !! GET RID OF MY WATCH LIST

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Why do you keep posting the same thing over and over, screaming you have been hacked

Have you bothered to read the replies on your other posts about this?

Stop screaming you have been hacked

If ever, you really do actually get hacked, God forbid

Nobody is going to believe you

eBay do not read here, not matter how many times you post the same thing

Other members have replied to you and you have ignored them 

You have not been hacked if this is the only thing that is happening 

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply