my landing page has gone to "watch",it was "all selling". I want it back to "all selling"

My landing page has gone from "all selling" to "watch". I think Ebay has done this, and I can't find a way to go back to "all selling".

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

my landing page has gone to "watch",it was "all selling". I want it back to "all selling"

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Try going to 'Summary' and see if you have the ability on the right hand side

to change it to 'All selling' as your landing page

change.PNG

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Hi, Thank you for your response, but alas "all selling" is not in my change landing page

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Maybe someone else has an idea.     Sorry.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Hi, Thanks for your thoughts.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

It seems they're fiddling again so you might have to sit it out and see what happens.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Hi,Thanks for your response

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply