“no healthy upstream”

Cannot click into any listing on mobile, tablet or pc!   Keep getting a “no healthy upstream” page.   Very annoying.  Does anyone know how to fix this or who is best to contact so it can be fixed.   Have tried other websites and is only happening here on ebay so the problem is definitely here!

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: “no healthy upstream”

It is a technical issue at ebay end it has nothing to do with clearing the cache or cookies this happened not long ago and it was resolved but it's anyones guess when it will be fixed perhaps when ebay finish having their siesta lol

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

You need to contact ebay

Also see the thread below yours, not just you but the more people who report it the better as ebay tried to tell someone else it was them (obviously not true, but saves the CS staff from having to do anything)

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Reports of the same problem are coming in thick and fast since I first offered a suggestion.

I don't have it myself yet but it is definitely a problem that needs reporting to ebay.....the more reports the better.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

yes been having the same problem all morning

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

It is a technical issue at ebay end it has nothing to do with clearing the cache or cookies this happened not long ago and it was resolved but it's anyones guess when it will be fixed perhaps when ebay finish having their siesta lol

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Thank you ... it has been driving me nuts for the past 15 minutes - will use my phone till they resolve it!

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Yes, we just got it ourselves on our laptop.

We clicked the arrow to return to the previous page and it was OK again.

Let's see if we have any more problems.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

By memory it took half a day to resolve last time at my end anyway grrrrr

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Same happening to us too.  ""No healthy upstream""  Wish list, watch list, gift ideas lists all won't work. Most listings won't work.  Also for the past two days cannot log into ebay with email.  Can only use user name.  Used to having two options. (Email or user name)  

Been having issues with ebay's gumtree as well.  Never ceases to amaze me how the technical issues that crop up, are always blamed on the computer user first.  Kindly repair the faults ebay.  

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Always 'user error' as far as eBay is concerned 

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply