pages not displaying correctly

Hi,

My eBay searches in FireFox are not displaying correctly.

Currently 'search' for items results have no format just text, with links, running down on the LH side of the screen.

Yes, I have reinstalled FireFox, I have reset my PC, I have loaded other pages and done 'in site' searches without the same problem.

The display problem seems to be related to eBay only?

Yes, i am using the latest version of FireFox, 76.0.1.

I have no problem with Edge (new version) or Chrome.

Has anyone had this problem?

The actual Item page displays correctly when loaded.

Regards, KH

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: pages not displaying correctly

Hi, Did you ever get this issue solved?  I am having the same issue.  My Seller Hub page runs vertically all the way down the page like this.  It does not matter what browser I am using, whether it is Chrome or Microsoft Edge.  Sometimes I can get it to display correctly by repeatedly hitting the refresh button, but as soon as I leave the page and then try to go back, it is right back to the same thing.  i have tried everything and nothing works.  It is very annoying and was wondering if you found out what is causing it.  I have tried the Hard Refresh, checking extensions on my PC, enabling virus protection temporarily, clearing cache and cookies, and noting works to fix it.   

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: pages not displaying correctly

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread  if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply