promoted listings

Hi any body else have sales that are all over the show  normally solid constant sales are all over the show one day 900 the next 100 and same with promotional  listings nothing is stable ?????

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: promoted listings

@readysetgo2u2015 wrote:

Hi any body else have sales that are all over the show  normally solid constant sales are all over the show one day 900 the next 100 and same with promotional  listings nothing is stable ?????

There wouldn't be many regulars here that have 900 sales in a day or even 100 the next. Most would be more like the 195 you have had on your readysetgo2u2015  selling account in the last 90 days. Even on the powersellers forum you would be unlikely to find any sellers with 900 sales per day.

Those sorts of numbers are way out of my league, ( mine are more like the 195 in 90 days you have on this posting id ) but for what its worth my sales are pretty stable and more linked to regular account activity than anything else. The harder I work, the more sales I get. When I slow down on listing, answering questions, packing etc. my sales slow down. As for promoted listings, I am experimenting with them, but the Jury is still out as to how well they work and what, if any formula is most successful . 

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply