zoom function has disappeared from all my listings

Just adding my voice to the many that seem to have lost the zoom function on their eBay listings. It's been a problem all week. Frustrating, I have not sold anything this week which is unusual so I'm convinced this is the problem. 

Message 13 of 90
Latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

That what ebay is ALL about, blaming sellers for every issue there is on the site

They lie, say there is no issue,nobody else has reported said issue,the issue in on our end,not theirs,the techs are working on it etc etc etc

To some people who contact them, they are STILL claiming there is no issue

Just copy and paste responses on their Facebook and emails going ignored

Message 31 of 90
Latest reply

Almost two weeks and problem with uploading pictures (enlarged and zooming) is not resolved.
Number of calls to Ebay and nothing has been done, they put blame on you.

Last night the agent form the Ebay said my pictures are not matching Ebat policy. Must be 500 megapixels and I have only 460.
I checked my camera setting, it is 573 megapixels.

WHAT'S THE **bleep**!

Message 32 of 90
Latest reply

If you look at the boards, there have been and continues to be amny, many glitches for both sellers and buyers on ebay for the last couple of months.  Only suggestion is to keep trying like everyone else.  Not what you wanted to hear but at this point we all just seem to have to grin and bare it.  Ebay continually tells us there are no probs.

Message 33 of 90
Latest reply

I know a lot of people are effected by this "glitch"

Perhaps if we contacted eBay ferociously via the eBay customer service chat facility,     as I have just done,    and ask how much the credit will be due to the non Availability of the Zoom feature, and the fact that my sales have fallen by 50% we may get some action,.

I know their responses are robot like, but at least we could annoy them a bit ??

Just jump on chat line and ask about credit, worth a try

Message 34 of 90
Latest reply

Phoning would be better IMHO

Just bots with a script over the computer

Message 35 of 90
Latest reply

No such thing as "573 megapixels". 

Ebay request that images be a minimum of 1600 pixels - "pixels" is a measurement of physical size - ie: 1600 x 1000 pixels.

"megapixels" is the image resolution of your camera - ie: 10.8 megapixels, etc.

Message 36 of 90
Latest reply

Ebay do NOT request that images be a minimum of 1600 pixels. They recommend it but it's not a requirement. The minimum required is 500 x 500.

If they required 1600 I'd have to give up selling because my computer would never load pictures that big. Also, I scan them so they show at actual size on the screen (my newer pictures) and they come out at just over 1,000 pixels on the longest size. If I did them any larger people wouldn't see them as they really are, and there's nothing like seeing things at actual size to know if you like them.

If I edit them from A4 size to square so that they fill the gallery picture space they won't enlarge, so they probably don't enlarge until they're at least 1,000 on one side. I'm not sure on this though, even though I've experimented a bit.
Message 37 of 90
Latest reply

when I rang them yesterday they told me techies were still working on it....and they're still working on the combined invoice issue too

Message 38 of 90
Latest reply

They're doing something as they work

but it ain't whistling

Message 39 of 90
Latest reply

The thing I'm really worried about is that they have lost the original pictures and I have to reupload images for over 600 listings 😞

Message 40 of 90
Latest reply