zoom function has disappeared from all my listings

Just adding my voice to the many that seem to have lost the zoom function on their eBay listings. It's been a problem all week. Frustrating, I have not sold anything this week which is unusual so I'm convinced this is the problem. 

Message 13 of 90
Latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

YES.............YES.......it worked for me just now, but for how long I don't know

..I just did that and the pics enlarge, but how do we let buyers know to do that, I feel they usually just make a decision from the actual listings............would it be wrong if I used an ebay listing to instruct buyers to click into my store, and then the pictures would enlarge??

Thank you so much for letting us know,

Fingers crossed they get this sorted, as my sales rely on detailed pics, and enlarging them just improves the whole viewing experience, and sales are dropping faster than the temperature.

Good luck everyone,

......karen

Message 81 of 90
Latest reply

Also, I kind of think that eBay should at least waive any listing and final fees on items where this zooming thing has been an issue.

Many of us rely on that zoom/enlarge function to properly convey the features and condition of the item being sold... it's a key component of the listing. You could argue it's almost the most important component of the listing.

Message 82 of 90
Latest reply

I've received a response to my email to say that it has been "escalated". 

Message 83 of 90
Latest reply

They are aware, I've been told it's been "escalated".

Message 84 of 90
Latest reply

Well that is a start I suppose.

It is a step in the right direction that at least they are admitting there is a problem.

When it will be fixed is entirely another question.

Message 85 of 90
Latest reply

There is a workaround. COPY the id number and PASTE into EBAY.COM (USA)...pictures enlarge just fine.

Message 87 of 90
Latest reply

Yes, but somehow I cannot see prospective buyers doing that every time they want to look at an Australian listing. It needs to be fixed. It will have cost eBay a fortune in commissions also by now so it's hurting them too so let's hope it gets resolved quickly. I'm told its a "server issue" affecting Australia.

Message 88 of 90
Latest reply

Well, I'm a newbie but I've contacted them twice by email and twice I've had a response. Maybe I just got lucky but I'll keep emailing them while it's working.

Message 89 of 90
Latest reply

You will always get a response. Whether it is relevant is another matter.

Message 90 of 90
Latest reply