zoom function has disappeared from all my listings

Just adding my voice to the many that seem to have lost the zoom function on their eBay listings. It's been a problem all week. Frustrating, I have not sold anything this week which is unusual so I'm convinced this is the problem. 

Message 13 of 90
Latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

This is the EIGHTH thread about this matter. On this board. I think those of us who read this board are fully aware of the issue.

Message 51 of 90
Latest reply

are you sure there's only 8? LOL
Message 52 of 90
Latest reply

I think more 8 times 8 could be closer. Maybe it just seems like it

Message 53 of 90
Latest reply

you might be right Kopes.....zoom WORKING on .com
Message 54 of 90
Latest reply

Zoom zoom zoom

Message 55 of 90
Latest reply

and ,uk & .ph &..........
Message 56 of 90
Latest reply

just had a conversation with someone who's been on the phone to them.....they have acknowledged that it is a SERVER issue, and they are receiving lots of complaints
Message 57 of 90
Latest reply

I have contacted Ebay several times on this - they just say it is a known issue and take a look again in 24-48hrs to see if it has been fixed. I know it's nothing I'm doing - tthe problem is so random, it's ridiculous. Last night I added a new listing and nearly fell off my chair when I realised I could actually zoom over the photos again. I tried my other listings but to no avail. Still, I thought at least from this point onwards the problem has been fixed. Then I went back into then listing about an hour later and guess what? Yep - no zoom. There doesn't appear to be any reasoning or logic behind the issue. All my earlier listings had zoom capability - it just vanished a few weeks back, and since then no matter what I try ( changing photo size - using different pcs, different browsers etc etc) nothing works. Ebay support have been absolutely useless on this. I've tried contacting them on chat, and via email and on the phone. None of the operators have got a clue and they just give the stock answer. Known problem - try again later. Absurd! 

Message 58 of 90
Latest reply

I have contacted Ebay several times on this - they just say it is a known issue and take a look again in 24-48hrs to see if it has been fixed. I know it's nothing I'm doing - tthe problem is so random, it's ridiculous. Last night I added a new listing and nearly fell off my chair when I realised I could actually zoom over the photos again. I tried my other listings but to no avail. Still, I thought at least from this point onwards the problem has been fixed. Then I went back into then listing about an hour later and guess what? Yep - no zoom. There doesn't appear to be any reasoning or logic behind the issue. All my earlier listings had zoom capability - it just vanished a few weeks back, and since then no matter what I try ( changing photo size - using different pcs, different browsers etc etc) nothing works. Ebay support have been absolutely useless on this. I've tried contacting them on chat, and via email and on the phone. None of the operators have got a clue and they just give the stock answer. Known problem - try again later. Absurd! 

Message 59 of 90
Latest reply

They have acknowledged that it's a SERVER issue....log into the .com site....no problem there
Message 60 of 90
Latest reply