Changes to meet buyer demand on eBay.com.au (26/07/2011)

CmtyGuide@ebay.com
Community Member
Changes to meet buyer demand on eBay.com.au (26/07/2011)

This thread is to discuss with other eBay members the **Changes to meet buyer demand on eBay.com.au** announcement made on 26/07/2011.

These changes include:
· Changes to fees on eBay.com.au
· Introduction of eBay Top Rated Sellers

Please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions you may have about these upcoming changes, as well as other changes mentioned in the announcement.

Please remember, eBay Community Guides are here help you find what you need on eBay Forums but cannot offer advice pertaining to other areas of eBay or engage in conversation. You can find more information about eBay Discussion boards and how they work here: Discussion Board's Help Page
eBay Community Guides help you find what you need in eBay Community, but do not offer advice on other eBay features, or engage in conversation. Find out more about eBay Community and how it works here: Community Help Page
Message 1 of 345
Latest reply
344 REPLIES 344

Re: Changes to meet buyer demand on eBay.com.au (26/07/2011)

my post 377 has been in vain, and eBay, or the hopeless moderators sub-contracted by eBay, are very slow at reacting to ur abuses, so here it is again:

YOU ARE GOING OFF THE TOPIC, 607080, WE ARE DISCUSSING HEREIN 'CHANGES TO SELLERS FEES TO MEET BUYERS DEMAND', NOT YOUR INTEGRITY, HONESTY, OR YOUR TALENT AS A COPYIST OR FRAUDSTER, OK?
Message 341 of 345
Latest reply

6o7o8o
Community Member
Good luck with whatever you do!

Nice conversing with you

....and yes ebay fees are now horrendous

;-)
Message 342 of 345
Latest reply

I LEAVE THE INSULT ASIDE, AND TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE WELCOME TO BUY SOMETHING FROM US (I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE DAUGHTER'S, THOUGH), WE MAKE THE EFFORT TO DESCRIBE ACCURATELY OUR ITEMS, OURSELVES, THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING, YOU SHOULD NOT BE DISAPPOINTED, WE HAVE NOT HAD A COMPLAINT YET, I HOPE YOU WILL BE OBJECTIVE ENOUGH TO RECOGNIZE OUR MERIT AS ART COLLECTORS FOR NOW 40 YEARS.
Message 343 of 345
Latest reply

maybe for the larger priced items you should have another less used ebay ID that way you wont be charged the power seller rate for . 🙂

I just rang ebay to find out why I paid $112.00 in final value fees on an item i sold for $1285.00. the item was listed in the first thrity items for the month of october and should apply for 7.9% fvf capped at $50.00.................AMAZINGLY I was told by the ebay peep that I am a power seller and the cap of $50.00 does not apply to me ......FANCY THAT, I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN A POWERSELLER OR WANTED TO BE BUT EBAY GURUS HAVE NOW MADE ME ONE AUTOMATICALLY TO WHICH I AM TOLD BY THE EBAY PEEP I HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER..........So now ebay are AT THE PLEASURE making people powersellers when they dont want to be so the seller NEVER APPLIES FOR THE MAX $50.00 FVF , GOOD ONYA EBAY , YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME WITH YOUR CORPORATE GREED AND WAYS TO SCREW OVER THE SELLER FOR EVERY CENT YOU CAN.

I have a suggestion to the ebay spin doctors , why doesnt ebay charge half the fvf fee to the buyer and half to the seller when a buyer wins an item ,,,,,,,,,LOOKOUT BUYERS I SUGGESTED IT & IT WILL PROBABLY BE IMPLEMENTED, listen then to the buyer scream all mighty hell...........pmsl
Message 344 of 345
Latest reply

hi, there is a link to report any post.

AND AGAIN, MY DAUGHTER IS CORRECT, I THOUGHT LIKE HER, THAT THIS DISCUSSION THREAD WAS ABOUT 'CHANGES TO MEET BUYERS DEMAND'? WHAT IS GOING ON AT EBAY, THEY HAVE OBVIOUSLY LOST THE CONTROL OVER THEIR COMMUNITY EVENTS, FORUMS, WHERE ARE THEIR MEDIATORS? HOW CAN GUYS LIKE THE ABOVE MORON GO OFF TRACK TO THE EXTENT THAT HE HARASS OTHERS HERE FOR NO REASON TO AMAZING LENGTHS, WITH INCREDIBLE ACHARNMENT? IS THAT THE TYPE OF SOCETY WE ARE ALL GOING TO LIVE IN FROM NOW ON, WITH THE ADVENT OF THE COMPUTER?
Message 345 of 345
Latest reply