Changes to the eBay header across the Australian site

luna-2304
Community Member

Over the next few days you will see changes to the eBay header across the Australian site.

The changes to look out for are:

The Sell and Help & Contact links will move to the left hand side of the header.

The Community link will move to the footer.

There won't be any drop-down menus associated with the above links. You can still find the pages that used to appear in the drop-down options through the Help & Contact page

A new Notifications section can be found on the right hand side of the header.

Regards

The eBay team.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Changes to the eBay header across the Australian site

I sent an email with the exact same complaint, why can we no longer adjust our 'My Summary' page to the way we want it?  It is after all called 'MY Summary'!!!!  While I am at it, what happenend to the relisting 3 times for items at no extra charge, it has just disappeared????

Not Happy:Smiley Frustrated

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Yes, happens on 3 different browsers and different IDs.

Such a waste of time.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Beats me if it's this set of changes that did it, but where have the tickboxes gone in my item history display? Am I really supposed to perform actions on them one at a time now, instead of in bulk?

Is there still a way to get at the "leave feedback" view (containing all items) directly from My eBay, or is that another "more clicks" thing with the new layout?

A good interface serves to make functionality easily and readily available. Do these changes do that?

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

What "footer"? I keep scrolling down and down and down yet further and all I'm getting are hundreds of photos of items I might like to buy. The only way I found the discussion board was via Google. Is Ebay actually trying to prevent users from voicing an opinion by making the Community so hard to find?

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Hi Jools,

You need to go the my ebay summary page, and right down the bottom there is site map etc and the 'Community' link is there.

The first 'ebay page' is filled with all of those ridiculous ads as you say, so from there just go to 'summary'. cheers.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Thank you. They really don't want us to find the discussion boards, do they? Why hide them so deeply?

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply