HAS EBAY INCREASED THEIR LISTING FEES !!!

HAS EBAY INCREASED ITS SELLING LISTING FEES?????????????, I JUST TRIED TO RELIST AN ITEM I DIDNT SELL LAST WEEK BY TRYING TO LIST IT AS " SELL A SIMILIAR ITEM OPTION" AND ITS TWICE THE PRICE TO LIST THE ITEM FROM LAST WEEKS PRICE???

IE LAST WEEK EXACTUALLY SAME ITEM , EXACTUALLY SAME LISTING OPTIONS IT COST $1.40 ..........YET THIS WEEK AFER THE ITEM DIDNT SELL I TRIED TO LIST IT AGAIN , ALL EXACTUALLY SAME LISTING OPTIONS AND NOW EBAY IS TRYING TO CHARGE ME $3.00 TO LIST IT , THATS OVER A 100% INCREASE IN LISTING FEE , WHATS GOING ON , ANYONE KNOW?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: HAS EBAY INCREASED THEIR LISTING FEES !!!

I just find it bull**bleep** that it cost so much to even sell the final product 

Its a stupid model and doesnt not promote selling but reduces it 

9% of final product price sooo bs that i couldnt even believe it 

It just freaking cuts into all the profits 

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Re: HAS EBAY INCREASED THEIR LISTING FEES !!!

I just sold a Toro 14 38HXL chassis/catcher (11/6/21) for $90 . Ebay fees accounted for $12.36 representing a 13.73% charge. I was expecting a 10.9% charge. I was WRONG !  Ebay has announced that there is a new way getting paid. I have provided my banking details. Ebay has eliminated Paypal as the preferred payment option. Paypal charges 3.2%. Therefore the difference between 13.73 and the 10.9 per cent is 2.83. It appears that ebay is profiteering in the change in the payment option.Adding insult to the injury- ebay has forgotten that I transferred my listing from Gumtree (ebay owns Gumtree) and that listing is FREE. I will be chasing ebay for a REFUND in the Final Listing Fee of $12.36 EBAY JUST KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FOR NOT COMMUNICATING THE CHANGES. I will be abandoning ebay.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply