Most processes on ebay not working

No matter what I try I can NOT get ANYTHING to work on ebay, I cant acces the "my ebay" feature, or see anything related to my account, I cant pay for the item im trying to buy or see any previously brought items, I keep getting greated with "your preferences are not avaliable at this time", or; "Sorry, we encountered a problem. Please see the details below." and no amount of waiting does anything.

the only thing it seems I can do is search for items.

I tried to go through the ebay help system but found no options that relate to just general help so I've no doubt this is most likely the wrong spot for this, But if someone could help me out or tell me if they are having similar problems it would help a lot!

Thanks heaps,

Luke.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Most processes on ebay not working

Take a close look at your account .. items may be up again, but if you had any unsold items go through while the crash was on, I think you'll notice any "free" relists you were entitled to didnt happen ... and if you try to do a manual relist .. the system stops you in your tracks telling you you cant relist these items because they're designated for automatic free relist .... so things arent back to normal yet, and not happy things sold for less than they should have because people couldnt bid on them!!!

Not at all happy eBay!

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

Re: Most processes on ebay not working

Hi i have been with ebay about three and half years and i am just about had it with them ebay has got worse, i have just sent a message and they asked me for my phone number so i sent one of them they sent a reply back saying they could not get me i haven't moved out of the house all day and my pay phones are in front of me, so then i sent my other number and nothing what a carry on

When you ring them it takes ages before you get anyone and some of them do not know what they are doing so your phone bill is going up and up so your refund has gone on your phone, we have telstra to thank for this for employing all these overseas telephonists

don't wonder people are killing each other and commiting suiside some peolpe are not coping with the system GOD HELP US.

PERSON UNKNOWN.

Message 22 of 22
Latest reply