Most processes on ebay not working

No matter what I try I can NOT get ANYTHING to work on ebay, I cant acces the "my ebay" feature, or see anything related to my account, I cant pay for the item im trying to buy or see any previously brought items, I keep getting greated with "your preferences are not avaliable at this time", or; "Sorry, we encountered a problem. Please see the details below." and no amount of waiting does anything.

the only thing it seems I can do is search for items.

I tried to go through the ebay help system but found no options that relate to just general help so I've no doubt this is most likely the wrong spot for this, But if someone could help me out or tell me if they are having similar problems it would help a lot!

Thanks heaps,

Luke.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

yep another ebay site issue happens all the time!

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Getting the same thing Luke, the system has crashed and we are helpless to do anything, wonder how many people this is affecting? Cheers, Duncan( truelove-2008)

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

I am having the same problem, trouble is one does not know or able to get info about bids or make purchases. typical Ebay, no one to call to find out what the hell is going on.

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

Appears it's not just Australia so could take some time.

image host
Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

Thanks. At least I know it's not just me!

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

I have the same issues..just ready to pay for an item and cant do anything...error codes...no my ebay summary...

Photobucket
Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

exactly the same thing I did. Hope this clears up soon ๐Ÿ˜•

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

hi luke,

i am glad you are in the same boat as me, what is going on does anyone know?

Nothing in the news , bugger all.

i have no access to my store, my items that are sold and need to be posted before i am demoted to another level, and not a single 

dot on my purchases page.

Also i apparently have 0 listings and no and i haven't sold a thing yet i have 1 message that displays "you need to post some items".

O.K, soooooooooooooo why am i the one who has done something wrong lately?

This time there is alot to answer for, not again.

Milf

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

Yep, Exactly the same here, I guess it's going on everywhere at the moment.

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply