eBay Australia Customer Service now offers "We will Call You"

You can contact eBay Australia support via email and phone. Now there is one more option: “We will Call You”.  For most of the topic you select in Online Customer Support Center, there is a link “We Will Call You”. Instead of calling eBay AU Support Center, eBay AU will call to the phone number you provide. No calling, no extended wait in the Phone Queue.

Message 1 of 100
Latest reply
99 REPLIES 99

Re: eBay Australia Customer Service now offers "We will Call You"

I paid for the pochontas costume and recieved the costume 3 weeks ago .
Cheers Lee
Message 91 of 100
Latest reply

edwarbryc
Community Member

Please call Bryce Edwards

Need help

Message 92 of 100
Latest reply

Un-bloody-believable! Does anybody actually bother to read what's posted in here?

How many times do we have to tell people that eBay do NOT read this thread?

So why do these idiots keep posting their private phone numbers in a public thread?

Well it can stay there this time because I'm sick of wasting my time reporting them. 😞
Message 93 of 100
Latest reply

The only members who actually read here are the likes of you and me CQ...those idiots who try to help those who do not read and consequently get themselves into strife.

I am feeling generous tonight...I'll do the honours.Smiley Tongue

Message 94 of 100
Latest reply

Agreed Lyndal, and your point is well taken, although I'm thinking that perhaps a few nuisance phone calls would make the poster think twice next time about putting his phone number up on a public discussion board for all to see, and to do with as they see fit.
Message 95 of 100
Latest reply

zokaga
Community Member
I need help. .buyers how buy tha car .....he don't want to buy but second buye wanted to buy. ..how can transfer to him payment or second offer. .
Message 96 of 100
Latest reply

gar0647
Community Member

Hi

Please contact Joanne on <removed> as soon as possible!  I am a first time user of ebay and have made an error.  Wish to cancel:

Please call me so I can explain the details.

Thank you

@girishlal wrote:

You can contact eBay Australia support via email and phone. Now there is one more option: “We will Call You”.  For most of the topic you select in Online Customer Support Center, there is a link “We Will Call You”. Instead of calling eBay AU Support Center, eBay AU will call to the phone number you provide. No calling, no extended wait in the Phone Queue.

Please call <removed> a.s.a.p

Message 97 of 100
Latest reply

jjacob17
Community Member

hi dear i bough item no 201137384903 welform sauna belt fat cellulite burner slimming fitess waist sweat at 25/11/2014 and i paid same day by my debit visa card but i did not recive the item. <Removed>
regard
joseph jacob

Message 98 of 100
Latest reply

its in relation to an item I purchased from Dreamrider that I sent back under warranty in response to their request for replacement or money back, currently they do not respond to phone calls , emails or letters, THANKYOU
ROBERT PRIDDLE

Message 99 of 100
Latest reply

This thread has now been locked due to the large number of personal contact information being shared. 

Users are using this thread as it was not intended. 

To avoid confusion and disclosure of personal information it has now been locked. 

Message 100 of 100
Latest reply