eBay Spring Seller Release

The place to post your comments or questions about Spring Seller Release.

Message 1 of 64
Latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Re: eBay Spring Seller Release

None of my items over a few months old have better than a 9% chance of selling, allegedly, and many have no chance. Yet I still make sales. Rarely for items less than a few months old...

Message 61 of 64
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

None of my items over a few months old have better than a 9% chance of selling, allegedly, and many have no chance. Yet I still make sales. Rarely for items less than a few months old...

Over 50% of my orders are for multiple items.

It's typical (and logical) for buyers to put items on their watch lists and not buy immediately, especially if it's to take advantage of postage deals.

Whenever I update my store with new items, I get a flurry of orders - which include both the new items, and older items, because presumably, buyers have done precisely that - waited until there are enough items that they want to take advantage of my postage deals.

Sometimes, it just takes awhile for the right buyer to come along.

As I said, I'm paying for 1000 listings with my store, and I won't be paying maintenance fees on any of those. I will simply move them to another platform, and that will be eBay's loss.

Message 62 of 64
Latest reply

Honestly, some of the stuff that's going on now compared to when we were last selling on eBay is truly mind boggling.

I've said this before and I'm becoming even more sure of it now; somewhere in this big world, right at this very second, there's half a dozen or so highly switched on entrepreneurial types with the technical and financial means to create eBay Mll and make multi squillions. I've a vivid imagination, but I'm sure someone is watching very closely and keeping account of all the mistakes NOT TO MAKE. eBay is providing the blueprint for them. EBay is a lobotomised sitting duck IMO.

I don't understand any of it. I really don't.

Melina.

Message 63 of 64
Latest reply

ebay really does not care about 1 lost seller. That is why they are screwing the sellers as hard as they can. Just think about how many ebay policies are there to protect sellers compared to ways buyers can get their money back AND keep the item. That tells you exactly how much ebay cares about its sellers.

Message 64 of 64
Latest reply