We’re rolling out new AI-powered features to help you create high-quality listings that showcase your items. AI-powered item descriptions will save you time by suggesting an attention-grabbing item description at the touch of a button.

You can use the suggested description as-is, or easily customise it to add more detail, adjust for accuracy, or reflect your unique voice. You can access this feature across the eBay experience now.

Try it out today to get your listings up and running faster than ever before.

• What if my listing is inaccurate because of the AI-generated information?
    While these new features can assist in suggesting listing details, AI doesn’t always get it right. It's important to double-check and ensure all information is correct before your listing goes live. Remember, sellers are responsible for the accuracy of their listings, even where they've used AI features to assist them.

• Is it possible that my AI-generated listing descriptions will be the same as someone else?
    This feature creates a unique description each time it’s used, based on information in your listing. That means it’s extremely unlikely for it to generate multiple identical descriptions. However, as always, if you see an issue, please contact us to report it.

• Can I use these features to update an existing listing?
    Yes. AI-powered descriptions can be used to update existing listings, just edit the listing as usual to access this features.